A press release is a written article which announces a news event about a company. It is a well established and extensively used modus operandi to deliver information to the most appropriate audience. The firsthand writing expertise of the professionals here at Procre8 is what magnifies the impact of the press releases we compose.
Although there are no guarantees that a press release will be published, we have a clear understanding of what appeals to editors and we present our articles in a manner which greatly increases their chances of being published.
Examples of events for which press releases can be effectively utilized are-
- Launch of a new product/service/solution
- Upgrade of product(s)
- Tie-up with other vendors
- Awards and Achievements
- Milestone accomplishment
- Corporate social responsibility stories
- New client (business) sign-ups
- Joint stories with vendor partners
- Joint ventures
- HR related stories
- Event related PR such as conferences, seminars, channel-partner programs, road-shows etc.
- Announcements regarding senior staff appointments
Return to Home Page.